Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

So its Mother's Day 2012 and I'm sitting on the computer relaxing after a very long and stressful day. My day began at 6:30 this morning when I had to peel myself out of bed after being interrupted in the middle of the night by the biggest, most painful charlie horse I've ever had- my leg still hurts right now. I got ready for work and hit the road. I was surprised by Lona and CJ with Mom and Nick & boys stopping in to get some pictures before the Holwerda's had to hit the road back to Nebraska after spending the weekend up here. I was so sad to see them go but had no time for emotions since it was a busy day. After serving ham and eggs all day I went over to the in-laws place and celebrated with the family for Tony's (Dennis' step brother) graduation from law enforcement academy.

This momma is exhausted!!! Can't wait to curl up on the couch with my feet up and relax with my family. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment