| It's a BOY! |
| 22 weeks with Baby Boyd #3 |
Today in class while doing a lab experiment, I leaned up against the table and my classmate said "Baby sure poked out there the last couple weeks huh?". Great, just what I wanted to hear!
- Cleaned the boys dressers out and purged a 60gal garbage bag of clothes to the local thrift store
- Started installing the boy's closet shelving (only two years in the making!)
- Rearranged the boy's bedroom
- Stockpiled 8 gallon bags of fish fillets in the freezer
School is still going strong....I was struggling a bit to get caught up on studying times, but I think we've worked out a plan. Since my school week ends on Wednesday and my work week begins on Thursday, it's difficult to get homework done before/after work when I'm pooped or when the kids are bouncing off the walls. My goal is to get started on Monday when some of the assignments come out and continue until Wednesday after school. Whatever I can't get done I finish up Sunday night before I go back to school. It worked out pretty good this week, so all I can do is keep it going and I will be on the President's list again this semester....fingers crossed!
The boys are doing great! We all had checkups and here are the results!
Cole: 15 months 28lbs 30.5 inches. Husky boy with average height.
Logan: 36 months 31.5lbs 35.5 inches. Average build with very short stature!!
Baby Boyd: 22weeks ultrasound measured baby at 12inches long. Mommy is measuring at 24cm...slightly over, but not a big deal at this point. Next checkup in 4 weeks.
This month was also Logan's 3rd Birthday! Such a big boy. We love him so much. Not a day goes by that we don't laugh or smile because of this kid. Our lives are so busy these days and it's hard to schedule around Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunties and Cousins that we ended up not having a party for Logan. He still got presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Auntie - he didn't even miss a party! Haha.
| Brotherly love. *Sigh* |
| Coley being his usual self! Cheese!!!! |
Cole: 15 months 28lbs 30.5 inches. Husky boy with average height.
Logan: 36 months 31.5lbs 35.5 inches. Average build with very short stature!!
Baby Boyd: 22weeks ultrasound measured baby at 12inches long. Mommy is measuring at 24cm...slightly over, but not a big deal at this point. Next checkup in 4 weeks.
| Say cheese! |
This month was also Logan's 3rd Birthday! Such a big boy. We love him so much. Not a day goes by that we don't laugh or smile because of this kid. Our lives are so busy these days and it's hard to schedule around Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunties and Cousins that we ended up not having a party for Logan. He still got presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Auntie - he didn't even miss a party! Haha.
| Logan showing off his present. |
| I think they like it! |
| Logan is enjoying his birthday present from Grandma Dee. |
You are def busy bee's around there. And I am so proud that you are my sister and brother and of my nephews! I love my little families! I can't wait to meet the little Boyd!!!! I think he will be a "healthy" boy like Coley! :) Glad you figured out a way to study. Now if you could help me find a way, that would be great. lol. I love you bunches!
ReplyDelete