Monday, January 16, 2012

18 Weeks, But Who's Counting?

Today was a mostly uneventful day. It began with Logan talking quietly this morning in the entryway while Dennis and I laid in bed listening to him. The one thing he said that made us jump out of bed was "Come on out of there fishy". YIKES! Dennis had crappie minnows in a bucket on top of the chest freezer. Apparently Logan wanted to play with the fishes. Dennis said he went out there and on top of the freezer was Logan crouched over the bucket with two minnows flopping beside him "like fish out of water" (his words, not mine).
Coley was having a rough morning running into things and tripping all over the place. He had an early nap today. Logan, however, stayed up until 2:00 playing with Daddy and a bouncy ball. He crashed on the couch when I went to my baby appointment.

17 weeks 6 days

Today I am 18 weeks (actually 17 and 6 days, but who's counting?). Baby sounds good around the 140s and I'm measuring 21cm - not bad for the third pregnancy! We find out on the 31st what name this baby will have! I am beyond excited to find out on this one. At first I really wasn't looking forward to finding out the gender, but as the day gets closer I'm getting more and more antsy.
Also, while at the appointment I set the date (tentatively) for Boyd Baby #3's birthday! June 12th. I will be exactly 39 weeks. I went late with the other two, so that will be the date unless this baby decides to come earlier than that.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment