Hello all!
So, a new year means new beginnings right? I sure hope so because last year was full of drama drama drama. I graduated from Pine Tech's LPN program in May, got a new job at the end of June at Voyager Village, took my LPN boards in July -passed!, and found out in October that we are welcoming a new member of the family in June 2012!
We lost great people in 2011 including a close member of Dennis' family very unexpectedly. We love you Matt. We also gained family members too! TC and Mel got married in September, and Ashley and Harley welcomed Harley Junior to the family in July and everyone found out Korey and Suzy will be expecting their second Boyd Baby in February!
Our life these last few weeks of 2012 has been up and down. Work is stressful but I love the people I work with and can't wait for the changes coming in a few months there, although I would've liked to have kept my 40 hours/week instead of having them cut until Spring. I can say it's been a blessing in disguise though. I get to spend more time with my two boys and with the hubby.
Monday meant the start of a new semester at PTC. Yay! One semester closer to being finished with my RN. Only three more to go... I am really glad I am over the queasiness of being pregnant but I would love that "second wind" anytime now.
Baby is growing wonderfully and I am now 17 weeks along. Only a few more weeks to go before we know the sex of Boyd Baby #3.....#3-holy cow. Never thought I'd have three kids but it's going to be great.
Dennis seems to be happier lately, he's been fishing non-stop since I got off work on Sunday night. Having three days off in a row will be interesting, but I get to fill some of that time with class.
Logan is showing signs of being close to three. Haha. He's throwing daily tantrums and yelling back, ya know normal things kids his age do. He also amazes us everyday with how smart he is. He repeats everything you say....I will say this again for fun - he repeats EVERYTHING you say, including swear words. Great. We will have to watch ourselves and our own potty mouths. He also loves his Coley-man very much and showers him with kisses in between stepping on and crushing him. Logan will definitely be a fisherman when he's a bit older. If Dennis wasn't so afraid of him falling through the ice hole he would take him with on his adventures. Logan loves to watch us clean fish although he's got fish empathy and gets sad for the fish when they get "owies", which is quickly replaced with joy when he sees them on his dinner plate.
We have decided that Cole is going to be our linebacker in the NFL. This kid eats constantly and is growing like a weed. He just turned one in November and already outweighs his older brother. Yikes. Cole just learned a few new things this past month, he learned how to give kisses and how to say and wave "bye bye'. He's so cute! He is still holding on to that blonde hair of his and those baby blues that makes everyone's heart melt. Gotta love that kid! He cruises around the house like nobody's business and has a strange fascination with outlets. Whoever invented those baby proof outlet thingies, they are fired because no matter what kind/brand we get he quickly figures them out.
Now that both of the children are napping and the husband is with his dad fishing, I think the house needs a bit of my attention before the couch does. Stay tuned for some exciting baby news!
No comments:
Post a Comment